Koh Samui Spa & Massage Retreat
Idyllic retreat with a view over gulf of Thailand
Individual & couple experiences available
Attentive & caring staff
Idyllic spa & massage retreat set in a mountain side
Are you looking forward to a relaxing and mind-cleansing massage while on holiday in Koh Samui? Visiting an island can give you that craving for quiet and calm which you can’t get on the beach or at shops on the busy beach roads of Chaweng and Lamai. At our fully equipped spa 5 minutes from the heart of the main resort town of Chaweng you can enjoy nature and authentic Thai massage at their finest. Set in a 7000-square meter hillside overlooking the gulf, the atmosphere is relaxing & soothing. Rustling palm trees and natural water streams will help you recharge and find inner peace while you simply lie back and let the expert healing hands do their work.
Savour the therapeutic values of the ancient Thai massage techniques
Highly trained and experienced local professionals
Stunning sea views & mystical gardens
High quality services in hygienic, green and natural surroundings
Click the tabs to find out more
Ancient Thai massage: 2300bt
Luk Pra Kob hot massage: 2900bt
Hot stone therapy massage: 2900bt
Shidohara Ayorvedic massage: 3500bt
Foot reflexology massage: 1600bt
Head, neck, back and shoulders: 1600bt
Your hotel pick up time will be confirmed by email. Please choose the time of treatment from the booking form.
Thong Krut, Bangkao, Taling Ngam: 6:50am-7:10am
Hua Thanon, Lamai, Nathon: 7:10am-7:30am
Chaweng, Chaweng Noi, Bang Po: 7:20am-7:40am
Maenam, Bophut, Choeng Mon: 7:30am-7:50am
Your hotel in Koh Samui
Every day, depending on the weather
To guarantee your place, please book no later than 14 hours before the scheduled departure.
Ancient Thai massage: 120 mins
Luk Pra Kob hot massage: 120 mins
Hot Stone yherapy massage: 90 mins
Shidohara Ayorvedic massage: 90 mins
Foot reflexology massage: 60 mins
Head, neck, back and shoulders: 60 mins
- Cool fresh water served during trip
- Insurance (provided by operator)
What to bring
All equipment provided
Free cancellation up to 24 hours in advance.
You will be picked up at your hotel at a time of your choosing. The free transport service includes Chaweng, Chaweng Noi, Bophut, Blai Laem, Choeng Mon and Bangrak. Booking outside this area will an include extra fee for transportation. You will be taken by comfortable air-conditioned car to the exclusive spa which is on the beach road and nestled spectacularly on the hills overlooking the sea and beach area of North Chaweng. The location will not disappoint as it’s a tropical haven free from noisy traffic, pollution, whizzing jet skis and any other possible distractions that might interrupt your peaceful therapy.
On arrival you will present your voucher or e-ticket to the receptionists and then your treatment process will begin. Once settled and properly prepared into the correct garments the highly trained and professional therapists will proceed to expertly manipulate your muscles to free blockages and relieve muscular aches and pains. Detoxifying and improved circulation can also be boosted by massage therapy which will help your body rejuvenate and relax. Once your treatment is complete you will be taken back to your place of accommodation.
You can choose one of the following treatments from the booking form for your spa visit:
- Ancient Thai massage: Based on a system of energy lines running throughout the body this rejuvenating experience involves the therapist skillfully manipulating your muscles to blocked energy pathways and heal away tension and pain.
- Luk Pra Kob hot massage: Experience the perfect combination of a traditional Thai massage and a warm herbal compress which detoxifies and relieves muscular aches and pains. Considered a must for any new visitors to Thailand, the hot compress causes the pores to open , allowing the healing and antiseptic properties of the herbal mixture to penetrate the skin and work on the body.
- Hot stone therapy massage: Water treated stones are placed in strategic sites on the body to promote relaxation and to help open up meridian or energy lines. The heated stones make deep tissue manipulation easier to perform and they also assist in the release of toxins, improve circulation and help sufferers of insomnia.
- Shidohara Ayorvedic massage: Experience Shirodhara that utilizes a herbal oil that is poured in a steady stream onto your “Third eye” followed by gentle scalp massage that helps improve the function of the Five Sens, as well as insomnia, stress anxiety, depression , it relaxes the nervous system and can help with hair loss and fatigue.
- Foot reflexology massage: This involves pressure points on your feet which have been shown to correspond to individual parts and organs within the body. It can reduce stress or tension and restore the natural flow of energy to your body.
- Head, neck, back and shoulders massage: This half body massage is the quickest way of relieving both stress and inner body tension. You can literally feel the aches and pains drift away as your masseuse eases your body back into shape.
Our chosen establishment has been operating for 18 yrs on the island and is a well known institution in Koh Samui. Peace, tranquility and exceptional services are guaranteed. From over hundreds of massage businesses in Koh Samui, this venue provides the finest quality of them all.