Full-Day Koh Samui Quad Bike Tour
Hotel pick-up & drop-off
Full day of quad biking
Epic quad bike adventure through some of Koh Samui’s most dense rainforest
Join us for the ride of your life on an exhilarating, scenic ATV tour on the island of Koh Samui. Our professionally guided tours will take you and your friends or family on kilometres of trails on either of our two tours (2-hour or 4-hour) and show you secluded parts of Samui other tourists simply can’t get to. Our business is making your holiday fun so an unforgettable and exciting day awaits you in Samui’s hilly interior. This tour combines amazing ATV riding conditions with breathtaking scenic views of the ocean ending with a secret waterfall trek and swim. This is one of the best adventures in Samui!
Multiple views of Samui including from a magnificent Buddha temple
Ride hillside trails through Koh Samui’s sub-tropical forests
Informative commentary from your amazing and friendly guides
Gourmet Thai lunch whilst appreciating nature
Pass picturesque mountain streams and tropical mountain valleys
See Koh Samui’s traditional fruit and coconut plantations and their workers
Cruise along the well-kept trails breathing in the healthy forest air
Click the tabs to find out more
- Single quad: 4900 THB
- Double quad: 7800 THB
- Polaris RZR or Z8: 8900 THB
- Passenger Children Aged 5-11yrs: FREE
Note: GoPro rental available at extra cost
After booking, we will notify you of your exact hotel pick-up time when you receive your confirmation email.
Your hotel in Koh Samui
Every day, depending on the weather
To guarantee your place, please book no later than 14 hours before the scheduled departure.
15 guests maximum
- Guests must be at least 5 years old to ride on the back of an ATV and at least 13 years old to drive. This tour is not suitable for children younger than 5 years old.
- Children younger than 13 years old must be accompanied by an adult and sit on their lap during the tour.
- Guests who are pregnant or have heart/cardiovascular issues are not permitted to participate in this activity
- This tour is not accessible for wheelchair users.
- Hotel pick-up & drop-off
- Quad bike
- ATV training
- English-speaking tour guide
Note: GoPros are available for rent for an additional fee.
What to bring
- Hiking shoes
Free cancellation up to 24 hours in advance.
Traveling via ATV allows you access to parts of the valley that traditional tour vehicles can’t reach! Our journey starts with a briefing and an easy ride to get everyone used to their machines. Once everyone is settled, our friendly and informative guides will take you up to the highest point of Samui for the best views of the island and surrounding area.
Along the way, we will point out parts of the trails and tell you about the different areas. The tracks are fun and challenging, but not too difficult for those that don’t have much experience. You will see wildlife, farms and local people — and, if their stalls are out, you’ll have an opportunity to sample local produce, too.
After the viewpoints, you will have a nice Thai meal in a local mountain-top restaurant before we commence the second part of the trip. Our expert guides tailor the route to make sure you see a little of everything of the incredible Koh Samui interior landscape, so this next part of the tour leads you through some thick jungle. Watch out for cool animals!
We end the day winding down from this exciting day. Cool down together after the muddy and sweaty ride with a rewarding dip in a secret hidden waterfall. Then, we’ll head back to base to debrief, share a beer and reflect on our wild adventure.
Why choose Koh Samui Tours?
- We always tour in small groups. You won’t be amongst a crowd, trying to get that perfect snapshot!
- Our guides are local Thai guides and Western guides, combining high level of local experience with high standards to match.
- We make stops to relax and refresh with fruit juice along the way.
- Our ATVs are safe, comfortable and high-quality fully automatic Japanese and American machines. We make sure that our guests are always provided with the best equipment available!
While Samui is known for beaches and marine parks, it’s truly a paradise for outdoor recreation too, with many adventurous places accessible by either hiking, cycling or our ATV machines. It’s your holiday time, so make the most of it and see more with us! Let us do the hard work, save you time and show you the way.